This 1925 Bungalow has been taken down to the studs & restored by Monopoly Development. The house has an open & inviting floor plan with 3 beds/3 baths in 1700 square feet. All bedrooms are ample size and include walk in closets with custom closet build outs. All cabinetry in the house is custom and all tile is period original to the 1920s. The original floors, doors, windows, baseboards door and window trim were carefully preserved and reconditioned to their former state. Over 1100 man hours alone were spent to get the nearly 100 year old wooden double hung windows operating to how they were originally designed. The floors in the primary bedroom & closet are actual red pine shiplap salvaged from the walls of the house that were taken down during demo. All plumbing, electrical, HVAC is new including the architectural roof, raised foundation & new water, gas and sewage lines running to the city's main. There is onsite parking for 4 vehicles, 3 porches/patios and a huge backyard.